Want to be part of a hyper growth, fast paced, global business that is radically changing the decades old delivery universe as we know it? If so, read on, as we’re looking for a Customer Care Specialist to join our Customer Care team!
What’s our story?
Our mission? To switch up the status quo and become the UK’s leading out-of-home business. With a fast-growing network of 5000+ smart lockers, 200+ leading retail partners like Vinted, ASOS, Zara and the launch of our InPost collection points, we’re bringing freedom to anyone with a parcel.
The UK is a huge market that we’re quickly expanding into , and as a hard-working, fast-moving business, we anticipate some serious growth this year. In fact, growth is what we’re focused on. Across the UK, we’ve seen rapidly changing customer and merchant behaviour, with consumers driving the demand for out-of-home delivery options; making it a real focus for investors.
On our path to transforming e-commerce delivery in the UK, we’re building an unparalleled group of talent that’s hungry to help us disrupt the industry. Our team is packed full of top-notch experts in e-commerce, technology, scale-up growth, sustainability, logistics and supply-chain. We’re a passionate bunch and expectations are high, but we’re team players – collaborating, supporting, and leaving egos at the door.
We’re not looking for just anyone to join us. We’re looking for people who aren’t afraid to bring ideas to the table, grow with us and fit into a fast-paced team. We’re looking for problem solvers, people with drive and natural curiosity – who want to do things differently. And do them brilliantly.
About the role:
We are seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Customer Service Specialist to join our team. This role plays a critical part in providing exceptional customer service by efficiently and accurately processing claims and addressing customer inquiries. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling claims, ensuring compliance with company policies, and delivering a positive customer experience.
What you’ll be doing:
· Receive and review customer claims, ensuring all required documentation is provided.
· Assess the validity of claims based on established guidelines and policies.
· Accurately enter claim information into the company's system.
· Respond promptly to customer inquiries and provide clear, concise, and empathetic responses.
· Assist customers in understanding the claims process and requirements.
· Address customer concerns and work towards satisfactory resolutions.
Documentation and Record-Keeping:
· Maintain organized and detailed records of all claims and customer interactions.
· Ensure the confidentiality and security of customer information.
· Review claims for accuracy and completeness to minimize errors.
· Collaborate with other departments to resolve complex claims or issues.
· Ensure compliance with company policies, industry regulations, and legal requirements.
· Stay up-to-date with changes in regulations and procedures related to claims processing.
Efficiency and Productivity:
· Strive to meet or exceed productivity and performance targets.
· Identify opportunities for process improvement and suggest enhancements to streamline claim handling.
What we need from you:
· Proven experience in customer service, claims processing, or a related field.
· Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
· Proficiency in using relevant software and systems.
· Knowledge of insurance or financial industry regulations (if applicable).
Perks of the job!:
We love to reward our people for the great work they do:
- Competitive salary plus the ability to earn OTE bonus
- 26 days holiday + 1 volunteering day
- Hybrid working + home office set up scheme
- Amazing offices in Soho and Hemel Hempstead
- Work from anywhere scheme (up to 4 weeks per year)
- Dog friendly offices (each Friday)
- Enhanced paternity and maternity leave
- Flexi-benefits platform new for 2023
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing logistics technology businesses in Europe (you can read more on our recent results here https://lnkd.in/d_cqN-R6
- Ability to grow and progress with the business
- Opportunity to work across our European business (InPost is in 9 European geographies)
- Genuine opportunity to influence and be part of the growth of the UK business
- No hierarchy, results oriented business
The InPost process:
We pride ourselves on our candidate experience. We want to make this as straightforward as possible, for you and for us! We will try our best to get back to you within a few days to let you know if we’d like to take you to the first stage. This normally involves a 20 minute chat with our Talent Acquisition Specialist. If we both feel the connection, you’ll then go through another one or two stages, depending on the level of the role.
At InPost, we love uniqueness. Our strength is our people.
We strive to create an open, equal, inclusive environment in which everyone has the opportunity to flourish and be themselves.