Want to be part of a hyper growth, fast paced, global business that is radically changing the decades old delivery universe as we know it? If so, read on, as we’re looking for a Strategy Analyst to join our Network Strategy team!
What’s our story?
Our mission? To switch up the status quo and become the UK’s leading out-of-home business. With a fast-growing network of 5000+ smart lockers, 200+ leading retail partners like Vinted, ASOS, Zara and the launch of our InPost collection points, we’re bringing freedom to anyone with a parcel.
The UK is a huge market that we’re quickly expanding into , and as a hard-working, fast-moving business, we anticipate some serious growth this year. In fact, growth is what we’re focused on. Across the UK, we’ve seen rapidly changing customer and merchant behaviour, with consumers driving the demand for out-of-home delivery options; making it a real focus for investors.
On our path to transforming e-commerce delivery in the UK, we’re building an unparalleled group of talent that’s hungry to help us disrupt the industry. Our team is packed full of top-notch experts in e-commerce, technology, scale-up growth, sustainability, logistics and supply-chain. We’re a passionate bunch and expectations are high, but we’re team players – collaborating, supporting, and leaving egos at the door.
We’re not looking for just anyone to join us. We’re looking for people who aren’t afraid to bring ideas to the table, grow with us and fit into a fast-paced team. We’re looking for problem solvers, people with drive and natural curiosity – who want to do things differently. And do them brilliantly.
About the role:
We are seeking a highly analytical individual to join InPost as a Network Strategy Analyst sitting within the Network Strategy team. The ideal candidate will possess a strong blend of core analytical skills (Excel, Data Visualisation, SQL, Python a bonus!) and demonstrated ability to drive business improvement through identifying and owning key initiatives.
You will be joining a collaborative and rapidly growing team with the potential to have a huge impact on our UK business. You will play a critical role in both determining our network expansion priorities and ensuring that we operationally execute against our strategic plan. In other words, this role provides the opportunity to have a major impact in creating the UK’s leading out-of-home network.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading our network design function – you will be responsible for developing the criteria / algorithm we use to identify attractive locker locations, as well as managing the processes we use to review site lists and regional priorities
- Monitoring and deriving insights from our network performance – responsible for reporting and analysing performance and working cross-functionally to provide insights for strategic partners etc.
- Supporting on key strategic initiatives – you will be responsible for modelling potential impacts and deriving actionable insights from our data as well as driving operational execution of our priorities
What we need from you:
- Strong core data skillset – you will be confident in leveraging large datasets using a variety of tools (e.g., Excel, SQL, Python) to manipulate and visualise datasets
- Able to translate data into insights – Proven ability to extract key insights from your analysis and modelling and present to various stakeholders around the business to drive strategic planning and operational execution
- History of driving projects / initiatives from identification to execution – Able to take data-driven insights and influence and lead stakeholders within the business to achieve specific outcomes
- Grounding in data visualisation tools – History of using e.g., PowerBI, Tableau, Looker or comparable software to clearly visualise key insights / create automated reporting
- Excellent written communication skills – Comfortable translating analysis into clear presentations and documents (e.g., Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal communication skills – A clear, concise communicator. You are able to both manage upwards and translate downwards, tailoring your style depending on the stakeholder and their objectives
- Resilience, ambition and drive – You are genuinely motivated to work at an ultra-high growth business and embrace the challenge and occasional chaos that comes alongside this – you have a growth mindset and will want to consistently expand your impact at InPost
Perks of the job!:
We love to reward our people for the great work they do:
- Competitive salary plus the ability to earn OTE bonus
- 26 days holiday + 1 volunteering day
- Hybrid working + home office set up scheme
- Amazing offices in Soho and Hemel Hempstead
- Work from anywhere scheme (up to 4 weeks per year)
- Dog friendly offices (each Friday)
- Enhanced paternity and maternity leave
- Flexi-benefits platform new for 2023
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing logistics technology businesses in Europe (you can read more on our recent results here https://lnkd.in/d_cqN-R6
- Ability to grow and progress with the business
- Opportunity to work across our European business (InPost is in 9 European geographies)
- Genuine opportunity to influence and be part of the growth of the UK business
- No hierarchy, results oriented business
The InPost process:
We pride ourselves on our candidate experience. We want to make this as straightforward as possible, for you and for us! We will try our best to get back to you within a few days to let you know if we’d like to take you to the first stage. This normally involves a 20 minute chat with our Talent Acquisition Specialist. If we both feel the connection, you’ll then go through another one or two stages, depending on the level of the role.
At InPost, we love uniqueness. Our strength is our people.
We strive to create an open, equal, inclusive environment in which everyone has the opportunity to flourish and be themselves.