Want to be part of a hyper growth, fast paced, global business that is radically changing the decades old delivery universe as we know it? If so, read on, as we’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our Network team!
What’s our story?
Our mission? To switch up the status quo and become the UK’s leading out-of-home business. With a fast-growing network of 5000+ smart lockers, 200+ leading retail partners like Vinted, ASOS, Zara and the launch of our InPost collection points, we’re bringing freedom to anyone with a parcel.
The UK is a huge market that we’re quickly expanding into , and as a hard-working, fast-moving business, we anticipate some serious growth this year. In fact, growth is what we’re focused on. Across the UK, we’ve seen rapidly changing customer and merchant behaviour, with consumers driving the demand for out-of-home delivery options; making it a real focus for investors.
On our path to transforming e-commerce delivery in the UK, we’re building an unparalleled group of talent that’s hungry to help us disrupt the industry. Our team is packed full of top-notch experts in e-commerce, technology, scale-up growth, sustainability, logistics and supply-chain. We’re a passionate bunch and expectations are high, but we’re team players – collaborating, supporting, and leaving egos at the door.
We’re not looking for just anyone to join us. We’re looking for people who aren’t afraid to bring ideas to the table, grow with us and fit into a fast-paced team. We’re looking for problem solvers, people with drive and natural curiosity – who want to do things differently. And do them brilliantly.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our team and take on a pivotal role in managing strategic landlord partnerships.
You'd be part of a team that thrives on collaboration, creativity, and making a meaningful impact and is an exciting time to join InPost’s Networks team as the business is rapidly growing. You will play a vital role in nurturing these partnerships, ensuring their success, and using data to make informed decisions that drive growth. You will also play a key role in retaining our valued partners and ensuring successful contract renewals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with existing landlord partners to help grow our network
- Serve as the primary point of contact for key landlord partners, addressing their needs and concerns and swiftly resolving any issues that may arise.
- Manage contract renewals and be responsible for the retention of key existing landlord partners.
- Oversee the preparation and submission of business cases internally to promote growth within accounts
- Collaborate with our operations team to ensure that the installation of new lockers runs smoothly to time and forecast
- Stay informed about market trends and competitor activities to spot new business prospects.
- Provide regular reports and updates on partnership performance and growth to partners and senior leadership
What we need from you:
- Strong experience in account management, partnership development, or similar roles.
- Proven track record of effectively managing and growing partner relationships with major retailers
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating, challenging and communicating with a diverse set of people, across groups and organizational levels
- Proficiency in CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment and comfortable with ambiguity
Perks of the job!:
We love to reward our people for the great work they do:
- Competitive salary plus the ability to earn OTE bonus
- 26 days holiday + 1 volunteering day
- Hybrid working + home office set up scheme
- Amazing offices in Soho and Hemel Hempstead
- Work from anywhere scheme (up to 4 weeks per year)
- Dog friendly offices (each Friday)
- Enhanced paternity and maternity leave
- Flexi-benefits platform new for 2023
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing logistics technology businesses in Europe (you can read more on our recent results here https://lnkd.in/d_cqN-R6
- Ability to grow and progress with the business
- Opportunity to work across our European business (InPost is in 9 European geographies)
- Genuine opportunity to influence and be part of the growth of the UK business
- No hierarchy, results oriented business
The InPost process:
We pride ourselves on our candidate experience. We want to make this as straightforward as possible, for you and for us! We will try our best to get back to you within a few days to let you know if we’d like to take you to the first stage. This normally involves a 20 minute chat with our Talent Acquisition Specialist. If we both feel the connection, you’ll then go through another one or two stages, depending on the level of the role.
At InPost, we love uniqueness. Our strength is our people.
We strive to create an open, equal, inclusive environment in which everyone has the opportunity to flourish and be themselves.