InPost UK - Who are we?
We’re changing the way consumers think about delivery for the better and on a mission to shake up the delivery universe by putting an end to waiting in line, missed deliveries and encouraging sustainable consumer behaviour.
We work fast, but don’t compromise on quality. Our expectations are high, but our people are the reason we succeed. Our community works together to enable growth within each team and the company as a whole. We’re passionate about our mission and our products.
Our team holds unrivalled experience in technology, scale-up growth, sustainability, logistics and supply-chain.
We’re not looking for just anyone. We want to work with people who aren’t afraid to bring ideas to the table, to make mistakes, and to challenge it all. We’re looking for people with drive and curiosity, who will join us in re-writing the norm.
Business Development Executive Job Overview:
An exciting opportunity to join InPost UK’s sales team as a Business Development Executive. Your role will be to support our Business Development Managers by generating appointments with prospective landlords. You will research suitable locations for InPost Parcel Lockers, contact landlords by phone to sell the benefits of automated parcel lockers, and close qualified appointments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and ambitious applicant, who is keen to forge a professional career in sales. You will join a growing team, be given excellent training, and have a fantastic opportunity to build your career with our innovative business. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent commission structure so your hard work will be truly rewarded.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities and Duties:
- Contact prospective customers to sell the benefits of having an automated parcel locker on their site
- Pre-qualify new business leads & appointments
- Book appointments for Business Development Managers
- Work to targets relating to activity and appointment setting
- Achieve & exceed monthly & yearly KPI’s
- Collecting & collating new business data
- Create, manage & update new business appointments on CRM system
Sales Executive Key Skills & Experience:
- Drive and determination to excel in your role and deliver outstanding service
- Excellent interpersonal & creative problem solving skills
- Be outgoing, fun, engaging, with a genuine desire to build a career in sales.
- Be target orientated, able to handle pressure & self-motivated
- Confident & proactive with an energetic approach to work
- Be highly motivated to achieve and beat all sales targets
- Professional manner & attitude to work
- Previous work in a customer facing role eg retail, hospitality, leisure, or sales
- Previous experience in telesales or appointment setting
- Previous track record of hitting & exceeding targets
- Knowledge of using CRM system & proficiency in MS office